Monday 5 August 2019

Pink Pink Pink

If I could wear pink everyday, I would.  



I feel like I'm one of those people that their style changes all the time (which can be quite harmful for my purse) but something that is always consistent is the colour pink. 
Baby pink to be exact, I just love it and if in an outfit I can put some pink into it then, YES DO IT. ALWAYS DO IT.

People might say your such a girly girl but hey, why not be the girlies girl ever, and I'm going to share some of my favourite pieces at the minute that I love and I am dying for and some that I already own so you can live your girly girl life.


So this STUNNING two piece check blazer and trousers is from Missguided and it is the cutest thing I've ever seen, I love when formal wear is casual but I would still also wear this for a job interview or something! 

Blazer £38 - https://www.missguided.co.uk/pink-co-ord-check-oversized-blazer-10152292
Trousers £25 - https://www.missguided.co.uk/pink-check-cigarette-trousers-10131985


So I love this outfit it combines my two favourite things ever, Pink (obv) and Ariana Grande. 
I am a total fan girl of Ariana, and I have no shame, love her, why wouldn't you love her! She's the greatest and if you don't think so fight me ha!
This was a little outfit I wear for work, super soft comfy and the shoes are too.

Top - Primark £10 
Shoes - Public Desire £40 (however they are now sold out, ps. try depop)


Next is a cuteeeeee ass puffer jacket and trainers which I got from Primark, don't know if they still do them however the shoes are total dupes of Public Desire and I'm sure you can find some somewhere, Just check depop if you really want things its the greatest place on earth! 

I think they are sold out but...
Coat - Primark £10 in sale
Shoes - Primark £14 



Now this is another outfit from Missguided that I am totally DYING for! Its a cord jumpsuit and is the cutest thing going! I love something like this that is just easy to hop into, get some nice hoops in, hair up and you look like you have totally made an effort for the day! 

Jumpsuit - Missguided £35, https://www.missguided.co.uk/blush-cord-utility-jumpsuit-10125168


So since I was about 3 I have always bopped along to the Spice Girls, and I do feel like my look has always had a piece of one of those women inspired in my clothing, a lot of the time and even at different jobs people would call me sporty spice quite a lot, and omg what a compliment,  if I could of merged sporty and babies wardrobes with a hint of scary in there I would be the happiest girl alive! 
And these pants are such a must for me! 

They are no longer available (son again) but you can find them on depop and other apps very frequently and they are so cute!

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment