Saturday 3 March 2018

Am I An Introvert?


Ok, so I've always been quite a chatty person, even when I was a kid I would here my mam and dad would say 'oh Mollys such a confident little girl' and 'oh yeah you can always here Molly before you see her' but hitting my teens I definitely fell back into my shell.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm still out there and weird, and I embrace this, however Ive noticed (especially more recently) I like my own company.

I don't think theres anything wrong with wanting to chill on a Saturday on my own watch Netflix. I look at peoples lives right now and I do wish I could be out there doing the things they do, but being a student its just not possible right now.

Over the past year or so going out and downing £1 vodkas every night makes me feel sick, and unless my nights going amazing I want to be in bed around 1, but going out every now and again with the girls to a bar for cocktails is my kind of night and you will catch me there, dancing like no one is watching!

Theres a lot of things I do want to do, I want to go travelling and see the sights of the world, and people say lifes what you make it but its hard to make that life if your on a budget being a student. Theres that word 'student', I feel like when people say your a 'student' your that person who eats pot noodles and spends all their money on drinking and takeaways but when your a fashion student your spending at least £50 on fabrics most weeks so your personal life takes a step back but your setting up your business life doing something you LOVE and its worth it.

I can't really decide if Im an introvert or not, I fit some of the criteria and I do know I like to have my own company, and I don't think theres anything wrong with that but I'm always up for going out if its a night that appeals to me and I'm with my close friends who are just so crazy theres never a dull moment.

Maybe I'm just a boring extrovert, who knows ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment