Friday 30 March 2018

Back to Newcastle





























So Im finally home, I can't believe its been so long, (I mean 4 months is long for me, shhh) and my god do I miss this place. Its not only just being back around the people I love, its just the comfort of being at home that I love and that I've missed so dearly!


Being at uni people do think is such a carefree life, and don't get me wrong, I love it and I love my independence but this small break is going to do wonders for me! I crave time where I am in my own company and as selfish as it seems I know I'm at that stage in my life where I feel I need to live on my own but right now coming home is my serenity.


Im so grateful for all the talented girls that I have around me at uni and I love them so much, but I also miss my oldest and dearest when being away from home, and coming back with no money to go out or be able to spend on birthdays, cause I spend £50 on fabric on the daily is hard, I feel like I let them down when I come home, or I'm boring, I'm ready for this next stage in my life and even though I'm loving this stage of uni and I'm so proud and dedicated the work I create, I'm ready to take that leap.

I hope I'm not the only one who has this struggle! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment