Sunday 11 March 2018

My Favourite Hand Cream


So I was never a big fan of hand cream, I always hated having like greasy, oily hands and I have always gotten bottles for Christmas and birthdays so I had like a full selection of hand creams that I never threw away or touched! 

Then about a month ago i got hooked, my hands became quite dry from doing uni work constantly and handling a lot of material so I pulled out one of my many bottles and OH MY GOD...SOLD

These Body Shop hand creams are the best thing ever, the smell is unbelievable and they do them in every scent. My first one was the rose scent and I don't usually love floral smells I'm more of a sweet scent person but I really really loved this one, they're all so hydrating and some I know have more hydrating properties than the others, but if your like me and you just go for smell, you'll be in heaven!































These bottles are usually £5 each and £12 for the large bottles however I picked up three for £10 this weekend for mothers day, and I know I'm not a mother but...I can have a treat too.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment