Tuesday 8 May 2018

(Some Of) My Favourite Lush Products


So if your like me then Lush is 100% one of your favourite stores, so heres a little insight into some of my favourite products from lush which will hopefully let know know a little about products you may have never tried before. 


Intergalactic

1st is Intergalactic, its my favourite bath bomb, I know thats a big shout, but it really is. It sweet but also has a pepperminty smell which is perfect for me, I love sweet minty smells I find them so refreshing, along with the amazing blue and pink patterns and gold glitter, it makes for a good bath. 


Cupcake and Mask of Magnaminty
Now for face masks, as I have such greasy and oily skin, Cupcake and Mask of Magnaminty, now even though they are both great for oily skin, they are both very different. 
-Cupcake, so cupcake is a fresh face mask and needs to be kept in the fridge and goes off quicker than the preserved masks. It smells so chocolatey but with a slight minty hint. It leaves my face so fresh and cleansed its amazing! 
-Mask of Magnaminty, so this mask is self-preserving and lasts longer than the fresh ones, and can also be used for the body as well as the face. When I first used this mask I was surprised by how tingly it made my face feel while on because I'm so used to the cupcake, and I got a bit nervous ha, but don't worry its just the mint doing its thing, and trust me its amazing. 

Charity Pot

Charity Pot is something I love from Lush, and not just because its an amazing product. Charity Pot is such a nourishing and soothing body lotion, the Shea butter in it makes it ever so luxurious and it feels great on the skin, plus has a great smell. But the other plus side of it is that, 100% of the proceeds go to charities and you can see which charity and what its for on the pot you purchase, its a great way lush give back to the community to help with the work they do. 
Another thing to mention while on the good lush do for the community is their pot recycling, Lush will take back 5 washed pots in exchange for a free fresh face mask, as well as taking back their bottle caps to be recycled, its a way to get a treat but also help your environment, so I would highly recommend it. 


Rub Rub Rub 

Rub Rub Rub is a new find for me and its a good one, and as a lover of body scrubs I wasn't disappointed, the deep blue product looks like the sea and the salt inside scrubs away any dead skin, and gives a really good exfoliation. With hints of lemon it makes the skin feel amazing after a shower  and can be used while the waters running over your body for a less harsh effect or on dry skin before a shower to deeply exfoliate, and I definitely do the latter. 

The Big Sleep

The Big Sleep is a jelly bomb, and before I tried it I was a bit confused, what I expected wasn't the result, when I thought of the words 'JELLY BOMB' my mind went back to those sachets of slime bath your mam gave you which turned your whole bath into slime, and I dunno the appeal just wasn't there for me, but I thought I'm not wasting it just do it, but I was pleasantly surprised, it creates a thin soft layer on top of the water which is slightly bouncy and it is soooo nourishing. The blue water and patterns are so amazing and it smells so fresh and calming.
Alsooooo when mixed with a Sunnyside bubble bar the water creates this amazing green mermaidy, dragony glittery water which will fulfil all your sparkle needs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment