Tuesday 8 May 2018

Summer Is Here...Kinda


So living in England sun is scarce, and when its out, I'm out. I love being in the sun and not being away on holiday for four years hurts my soul! (Thanks student loan) 

So yes I am that girl who will be in the garden in my bikini for every hour that sun is shining down, and since this bank holiday it was about 26 degrees, I was out, however being at uni we don't really have much of a garden so we decided to venture into town in something quite breathable and light, in order to get the best tan I could. 


I had spotted a few nice dresses in Topshop but since Uni life takes over I nosied into Primark and found this sweet dusky pink dress and picked it up for £10, I love the cute buttons down the front and thought it was perfect for the weather.

They also had the dress in a bright yellow colour, which came to a tough decision at the changing rooms but I'm glad I went with the pink and would 100% recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment